Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Anti Climb Security Fencing||Mesh Size:||12.7 X 76.2mm|
|Feature:||Easily Assembled, Sustainable, ECO FRIENDLY, Rodent Proof||Frame Material:||Metal|
Black Galvanized Anti Climb Fence,
1.8m Galvanized Anti Climb Fence,
1.8m Railway Anti Climb Mesh Fence
Easily Assembled 1.8m Height Galvanized Wire Anti Climb Security Fencing
358 Anti-Climb Fence is designed to provide a remarkably high level of security that is virtually impossible to climb, with narrow mesh holes preventing any intruders from gaining a foothold while maintaining good visibility and an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The system combines anti-climb and anti-cut fencing with good through visibility and vandal resistance and is widely used by the Department of Defense around high security sites. Additional lengths of panels can be provided for burial up to 300 mm below ground level to prevent drilling in. It has the following advantages:
1. Weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire
2. Coated with an adhesion coating to allow perfect bonding to the polyester coating
3. Polyester coating of the post with galvanized base material complies with European Standard 10147.
|Post Type||Square fence post 60*60*2.0/2.5mm,80*80*2.5/3.0mm|
|Fitting||Flat bar, metal clips|
* Panels can be overlapped by at least 75 mm on each post, secured with slotted clamping bars and bolts.
* Panels can be strapped together without overlapping but with brackets.
* The brackets are optimally spaced 0.3 m apart on the posts.
* Two green PVC coated panels overlapping together 75 mm, secured with clamp bars and bolts.
* 358ACF-05. The two panels are mounted on a narrow post overlapping 75 mm to form a solid structure. Two green coated panels mounted on a post by green brackets and bolts without overlap.
* 358ACF-06: Two panels are mounted to a wide post with brackets, no overlap, but still solid.
* A complete installation guide is available upon request
1. Airports, railways, school, local authorities
2. Secure units & prisons
3. 358 wire mesh fence gates
4. Gas security window grilles
5. Bridge anti-climb guarding&guard safety screening
1. Use the hot-dipped galvanized (or electro galvanized) wire as material, after welding, begin PVC or plastic spraying.
2. Use the low carbon steel wire welded the panel, then electro or hot-dipped galvanized treatment, finally PVC treatment.
3. In Europe, generally choose the galvanized after welding or PVC after welding.
Contact Person: Eddie Wang