Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Metal Chain Link Fence||Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire|
|Wire Diameter:||2.5 Mm||Height:||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, Etc|
|Hole Size:||50*50mm, 60*60mm, 75*75mm, Etc||Length:||15m, 30m|
|Type:||Fencing, Trellis , Rolls & Gates||Color:||Green, White, Yellow, Grey, Etc|
|Application:||Playground, Park, Backyard, Etc||Feature:||Easily Assembled, Sustainable, Etc|
9 Gauge Chain Link Panel Fencing,
2.5mm Chain Link Panel Fencing,
Sliding Gate Cyclone Chain Link Fence
9 Gauge Temporary Cyclone Fence Chain Link Wire Mesh Fence For Sliding Gate
Chain link Panel Fencing is an excellent perimeter security solution. Easy to transport and secure into place, above-ground panel fencing provides a sturdy and reliable barrier for many job site applications.
Chain Link Temporary Fence is also known as Temporary Barrier Security Fence. Chain link temporary fence is kind of wire woven mesh, the mesh hole is uniform, the mesh is high quality and have long using life. The Galvanized steel chain link temporary fence panels are easy to install, no tools required.Those temporary panels can be connected by using simple clamps. Chain link temporary fence panel is strong and durable, and panels can be relocated and redirected easily.
|Material||Galvanized iron wire or PVC coated iron wire|
|Surface Treatment||PVC coated, PVC sprayed, electric galvanized, hot dipped galvanized|
|Mesh Opening Size||50x50mm, 60x60mm, 75x75mm, etc.|
|Mesh Height||1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, etc.|
|Mesh Length||5m, 10m, 15m, etc.|
|Round Post O.D.||32mm, 42mm, 50mm, 60mm, 76mm, 89mm, etc.|
|Round Post Thickness||1.5mm,2.0mm,3.0mm,4.0mm,5.0mm etc|
|Note: Custom Sizes Available|
1. Support straps: to hold the support rails with the posts in place.
2. Tensioning straps: to fix the tensioning bar to the post.
3. Tension bar: to attach the fabric to the post.
4. Rail ends: at the ends of the support rails or struts.
5. Cap: at the top of the post.
6. Wires: to straighten the fabric.
7. Tighteners: to straighten the cord.
8. Barbed wire: at the top of the fabric, increasing the level of security of the fence.
9. Brackets (barbed arms): to hold the barbed wire in place.
• Commercial Construction
• Housing Developments
• Remodels & Tenant Improvements
• Public Works Projects
• Post-Disaster Reconstruction
• Secure In-Ground Installation
• Installs in a Variety of Surfaces
• Eliminates Digging and Debris Removal
• Easy to Install, Maintain and Remove
• Cost Effective vs. Permanent
1. Chain link fence panels packed in wovern bag or iron pallet.
2. Fence Post packed in iron pallets.
3. Fitting packed in carton box.
Contact Person: Jenny