Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||BRC Fence||Wire Diameter:||3.0-6.0mm|
|Panel Height:||1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m||Mesh Size:||50*100mm,50*150mm,50*200mm,etc|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire||Metal Type:||Iron|
|Panel Width:||1000mm,1500mm,2000mm,2400mm,2500mm,3000mm||Color:||Available Any RAL|
|Clamp:||Metal V Clamp / Anti-UV Plastic Clamp||Service:||3D Modeling, Video Of Installation|
2.1m BRC Fence,
Eco Friendly BRC Fence,
Farm Roll Top Fence Panels
2.1m Height ECO FRIENDLY Iron Powder Coated BRC Fence For Farm Fence
BRC fence, also known as roll top fencing, has unique, easy-to-use closed rolled beam sections at the top and bottom edges of each panel, with no sharp or raw edges, usually made of 5mm heavy gauge steel wire for maximum stiffness and better security. A unique rolled beam section at the top and bottom of the fence providing a user friendly surface, no sharp or raw edges.It has been widely used in public and private properties areas which includes: car parks, park’s fence, schools, playgound,pedestrian zone. It’s an open mesh system that allow excellent visibility making it widely popular among communities.
|Material||low carbon steel wire|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized(505 g/m2).
Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then PVC/PE coated (thickness: 0.8–1.2 mm).
Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then polyester powder coating (thickness: 0.1 mm).
|Wire diameter||3.0–6.0 mm|
|Height (mm)||900, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2400.|
|Width (mm)||1000, 1500, 2000, 2400, 2500, 3000.|
|Mesh size (mm)||50 × 100, 50 × 150, 50 × 200, 75 × 200, 75 × 300, 100 × 200, 100 × 300.|
1. Rolling top/bottom
Rolling top and bottom are the most essential features of BRC fences. BRC fencing is the only type of fence that has a rolling top and bottom. There are two major factors in designing the fence in this way. One is to make it stronger on a horizontal line. The other reason is to make it look more attractive.
2. Economical product
BRC fence is an economical product in Skyhall fence series. This type of fence is much cheaper than 358 mesh fence and steel fence etc. Of course, its safety function is unlike other products. v-clamp is also another factor that makes it economical.
3. See-through panels
BRC fence is a kind of see-through panel in the welded fence series. It is convenient to see what is on the other side of the fence. If you want to show your garden or building to people, BRC fence is a good choice.
1. Living area and villa area fence
4. Parks & Play grounds
5. Company premises
BRC fence is also an easy to install product. The normal installation process for metal fencing products needs to be followed. We will give you an example of BRC fence installation.
1. Measure the width of each set of BRC fence and calculate correctly if you need to install all the posts together. Install the posts into the holes in the ground every 2.5 meters. If the ground is concrete, we need to fix the flange of the posts to the concrete ground with M10 (minimum) ground bolts. Please make sure the line is straight or follow your plan during the measurement. We can't change it after the column.
2. Take the BRC fence panel out and stand close to the fence panel. You need to make sure there is very little space between the BRC fence panel and the post. It should be touching or have a small space which will not affect setting the V-clamp.
3. Set the V-clips by vertical distance according to the punched holes on the posts. Normally, each V-clamp is about 450mm or 600mm. if the bolt is self-drilling bolt, then we don't need to drill holes in the column, just drill the bolt into the column wall accordingly.
4. Lastly, install the post rain cap on the top of the post. If the height of the BRC fence is too difficult for installing the post caps, please install the post caps before installing the posts. If the post cap is a metal cap and is already welded to the post, then no work is required on the installation of the post cap.
1. Provide most of free samples
2. Spot inspection and finished product inspection
3. 24 hours to answer your questions and doubts