Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||BRC Fence||Wire Diameter:||3.0-6.0 Mm|
|Mesh Size:||50*100mm, 50*150mm, 50*200mm, Etc||Panel Height:||900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2100mm, 2400mm|
|Panel Width:||1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2400mm, 2500mm, 3000mm||Color:||Available Any RAL|
|Feature:||Easily Assembled, Sustainable, ECO FRIENDLY, Rodent Proof||Frame Finishing:||Pvc Coated,powder Coated Or Galvanized|
3mm Wire Roll Top Weld Mesh Fence Panels,
Roll Top Weld Mesh Fence Panels,
Heavy Duty BRC Mesh Fencing
Heavy Duty Welded Mesh Panels 3mm Wire Diameter PVC Coated Metal BRC Fence
The welded mesh panels of BRC fence is also called "Rolltop fence", it have loop at the top and bottom edge of panel. The posts with plastic caps connect with the panels whilst retaining high rigidity. Few accessories with expand screw ensure the easy installation.
The BRC fence panels are from 2500 to 3000mm wide and the heights range from 900 to 2400mm. The panels have a unique and "user friendly" closed beam section located along the top and bottom edge of the panel. With no sharp or raw edges, BRC fence panels are suitable where safety is a consideration.
|Material||Low carbon steel wire|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized(505 g/m2).
Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then PVC/PE coated (thickness: 0.8–1.2 mm).
Electro galvanized (zinc coating: 8–12 g/m2) then polyester powder coating (thickness: 0.1 mm).
|Wire diameter||3.0–6.0 mm|
|Height (mm)||900, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2400.|
|Width (mm)||1000, 1500, 2000, 2400, 2500, 3000.|
|Mesh size (mm)||50 × 100, 50 × 150, 50 × 200, 75 × 200, 75 × 300, 100 × 200, 100 × 300.|
Living area and villa area fence, Schools, Sports, Parks & Play grounds, Company premises.
|We can customize according to your requirements|
1. High quality and consistent welded wire mesh delivered to site in a timely manner
2. Reduced reliance on on-site manpower and increased on-site productivity
3. Long life and environmental protection
4. Better use of site space and logistics
5. Material waste is controlled and reduced
6. Flexibility and controlled fabrication to suit any structural requirements, whether flat or profiled.
1. Measure the width of each set of BRC fence, and calculate properly if you need to install all the posts together. Install the posts into the holes in the ground every 2.5 meters. If the ground is concrete, we need to fix the flange of the posts to the concrete ground with M10 (minimum) ground bolts. Please make sure the line is straight or follow your plan during the measurement. We can't change it after the column.
2. Hold the BRC fence panel out and standing near the fence panel. You will need to ensure that there is very little space between the BRC fence panel and the post. It should be touchy or have really small space, which will not affect setting the V-clamp.
3. Set the V-clips by vertical distance according to the punched holes on the posts. Usually, each V-clamp is about 450mm or 600mm. if the bolt is self-drilling bolt, then we don't need to drill holes in the column, just drill the bolt into the column wall accordingly.
4. Finally, install the post rain cap on the top of the post. If the height of the BRC fence is too difficult for installing the post caps, please install the post caps before installing the posts. If the post cap is a metal cap and is already welded to the post, then no work is required on the installation of the post cap.
1. Fence panel: plastic film + metal/wooden pallet;
2. Fence post: plastic bag + metal/wooden pallet;
3. Fence accessories: plastic bag + carton box.
Or packing according to your requirements
1. Provide most of free samples
2. Spot inspection and finished product inspection
3. 24 hours to answer your questions and doubts.