Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Security Metal Fencing||Length:||10m,15m,20m|
|Height:||6 Foot, 8 Foot||Mesh Size:||50x50mm,60x60mm,65x65mm,75x75mm|
|Wire Diameter:||4.0mm||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized Or PVC Coated|
2m Powder Coated Security Fencing,
Anti Cut Powder Coated Security Fencing,
4mm 358 Security Fencing
2m Height Powder Coated Iron Wire Security Metal Fencing For Boundary Wall
Security Metal Fencing is also called 358 fence( 3"×0.5"×8 guage) also known as"prison mesh"or anti-climb fence,is a special fencing panel,we can make in our city,this production offers the best value for performance, durability and appearance,"358"comes from its measurements 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauge,which equates to approx.76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm in metric. Security Metal Fencing is a professional structure designed for high security environments, combined with an steel framework,coated with heavy zinc or RAL color powder coating. It consists of horizontal and vertical mesh wires which are positioned close together to prevent people from fitting their fingers through the apertures, to ultimately climb the fencing.
Security Metal Fencing is extremely difficult to penetrate, with the small mesh aperture being effectively finger proof, and extremely difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. 358 fences are recognized as one of the most difficult to break through the barrier, because it is difficult to climb. It is called security fencing and high- strength fencing. 358 security fencing panel can be bent in part to enhance the aesthetic effect.
While 3510 Security Fencing has many of the attributes of 358 Security Fencing and its main strength is it's lighter. Using 3mm wire instead of 4mm allows even better visibility allowing a wider variety of applications. It’s lighter and cheaper so it's ideal for commercial applications.
|Panel Type||Height||Width||Hole opening||Wire thickness|
|Curvy Wire Mesh Fence/3D Fence||1.8-2.5m||2m-3m||50*100mm,50*200mm||3-5mm|
|Chain Link Fence||1.8-2.5m||10m-30m||50*50mm,60*60mm||3-5mm|
|Profile||Wall Thickness||Surface Treatment||Length||Base Plate|
|2700mm I+530mm V||Available
|3100mm I+630mm V|
|3600mm I+730mm V|
Fence Panel Process
Wire Drawing → Wire Straightening & Wire Cutting → Welding →Folds/Curves Bending
→ Electric Galvanizing/Hot Dipped Galvanizing → Parkerizing → PVC Coating /Spraying→ Packing → Loading
1. This is very easy to install. No use bots and nunts.
2. This kinds of products is very firm. When you installation them, It not easy to destroyed
3. Anti-climbing: more small openings, no toe or finger holds.
4. Anti-cut: robust wire and welded joints make cutting very difficult by bolt cutters and wire cutters.
5. High strength welded at each intersection.
6. Durable: covering Galfan and polymer powder coating ensure a long service life.
7. Mesh fencing specially configured to provide maximum visibility, especially used for emergency and electronic detection systems.
1. Fence panel: plastic film + metal pallet
2. Fence post: every post pack with a plastic bag (the cap is covered well on the post) + metal pallet
3. Accessory: small plastic bag +carton box
4. Standard export packing or as your requirement
High security mesh panels are packaged in plastic film then stored and transported on wooden pallets. Each package is firmly attached to the pallet by a special type tape
Contact Person: Summer